Emerging Technologies Drive Real-Time, Contextually Intelligent, and Data-Rich Interactions Across Every Channel.
Oracle Fusion Human Capital Management goes beyond traditional HR tasks with strategies that balance people, process and technology to improve workforce efficiency, effectiveness, and productivity.
Built from the ground-up for the Cloud or On Premise, on the device of choice, and to provide simple self-service capabilities that give users relevant, secure content to information they need.
Global processes, interactive organizational charts, collaborative tools, predictive analytics, and productive self-service are natively delivered out-of-the-box to enable a rapid deployment of critical HR functionality.
- Support for multiple work relationships that employees or contingent workers may have with multiple legal employers, multiple assignments, or individual contract agreements
- Simple, modern, productive and intelligent self-service
- Global organizational support including global formatting of names and address, compensation in local currencies, time zone support, localized regulatory compliance, and translations
- Single global person record
- Segmented data validation to support lines of business or geography
- Basic position management
- Predict Performance and Attrition at all levels of the organization
- Absence management
- New hire monitoring
- Intuitive support for complex global transfers
- Analytics embedded in business processes
- Automated roles provisioning
- Robust workflow and approvals engine
- Composite, role based, interactive views of worker information
- Role based dashboards with embedded analytics
- Efficiently and effectively manage a globally integrated workforce
- Deliver immediate value by making talent foundational to all business processes
- Reduce labor & administrative costs with business process models and design patterns
- Improve productivity with built-in collaboration/social tools